Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 weeks......

In conjunction with my new running goals, I'm starting a 10 week no sugar/no carb challenge...starting right   this   minute,  November 23, 2010 4:47 pm--which puts me to Feb 1, 2011 at 4:47 pm, to be exact. I know I can do it, but do I WANT to do it enough to do it??  Dang it!  Two days before Thanksgiving??  How do I get myself talked into such things??

They (whoever the elusive "they" are), say that the best way to commit yourself to a goal is to tell people...so here you go.  I'm telling people.  Actually, at the moment I'm kind of whining about it, but either way, it's out there. 

Ready, set, go! 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I've done that before - right through the holidays. I ate sugar at 12:01 New Year's Day. You can do it. I may not join you on this one, but the running is scaring me just a little. These 60 second runs are okay, but 30 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOO not yet! You must wait till Jan 2nd! There will be treats and yummies to eat all season long! I will do it with you if you wait :)

    ReplyDelete