Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Open Book

Yep, so I'm pretty easy to read. And when I'm not, I tell all anyway. I know that I probably share WAAYY too much, but on the other hand, because I do, I get the support I need.
Friends are my therapy and fortunately I've been blessed with many friends, because apparently I need a lot of therapy!!

Lots of calls and emails from people I would expect to hear from and even some surprises. Diet coke runs, treats, walks, hugs, phone calls, advice, lunches.....just those things that I need to get through a rough spot.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring...it's anybody's guess, but today I'm feeling a glimmer of hope because of wonderful people whom I love dearly. I'm hoping the winds of change are shifting. Here's to hoping they are good winds and not "pummel you to the ground" kinds of winds, 'cause I want to start a new chapter, but the pages can't get ripped out of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment