Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tough stuff...

...is just plain tough. And please, if you love me at all, or even like me just a little bit, PLEASE don't share that famous saying with me: "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger." I think I hate that saying and the next person who shares it with me is going to get slugged in the arm....hard. Or, they are going to witness some tears, the likes of which aren't often seen coming from me. Either way, it's not going to be pretty.

Just sayin'..."

it's been a "horrible, no good, very bad day"--I think I just might move to Australia.

1 comment:

  1. I LOATHE that phrase, too. I don't BUY it for a second. It plays and replays and as I'm trying to get back up, it knocks me back down. Not always, but I can't say it makes me stronger.

    I'm so sorry you're having an AWFUL day!! Just know that you are loved even on a crappy day!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete